The use of the tennis courts at Mill Park and South Morang are governed by rules as decided by the committee. These include but are not limited to:
- A playing limit of one hour will apply if other members are waiting to use the courts.
- The casual use of courts will be available at any time that they are not being used for competition or coaching purposes.
- At no time is casual hitting to give the impression of professional coaching. A limit of 2 cans of tennis balls is allowed per court.
- The court rules displayed at club to be observed.
- Correct footwear must be worn. Any outer sole which has a lugged pattern (or studs) is unacceptable as it will chew up and leave marks across the surface, damaging the courts.
- No smoking and No pets within the MPTC grounds.
- No food (including chewing gum) is to be taken onto the courts.
- No bicycles, scooters, skateboards, footballs, prams/strollers or any non-tennis associated equipment are permitted on the courts.
- Players are required to observe tennis courtesies, as well as the rules of good conduct on and around the courts.
- Due to the close proximity of our courts to local residencies, please be mindful of excess noise levels from the court area.
- Show respect to all players at all times.
- Please make sure you remove all rubbish.
- Once finished, please bag the courts and ensure that the gates are closed and locked when you leave.
- Have fun! The entire objective of playing tennis, aside from being good exercise, is to enjoy yourself.