We are now accepting registrations for the NEJTA Spring 2020 Competition.
Entries open 18th April and close 23rd May 2020
Before committing to play tennis for the coming season, please read the following:
Ball money of $30 is payable at the time of registration. This is not part of the club’s membership fees. It is a separate fee payable to cover costs to register teams with NEJTA to cover the cost of balls for the entire season.
To be eligible to play junior NEJTA competition, you must become and or remain a financial member of Mill Park Tennis Club for the entire season.
- The selection process is based on player’s statistics that each individual player gains from the current season of tennis at the time of the MPTC Junior match committee meeting.
- New players registering; the committee may require these new players to play a grading match against a current Mill Park player, to ascertain what standard they are.
- MPTC Junior match committee meeting must start the registration and subsequent selection process, prior to the end of the season’s tennis fixture due to large number of teams to process.
- Please note that the NEJTA deadline for clubs submission for the up and coming season is 1st June 2020.
- Once teams are graded by NEJTA, the decision is FINAL and can NOT be changed by Clubs
Step 1 – Complete Registration
Step 2 – Process Payment
Option 1 – Direct Deposit
|Account Name||Mill Park Tennis Club|
|Amount||$30.00 per player|
|Reference No.||Player Name ie. John Smith|
Option 2 – Cash
Cash payments can be made at our Mill Park Clubrooms (Harry Jenkins Reserve) on Saturday 23rd May 2020 between 8am – 12pm only.
Please complete a new registration form for each player. Payments may be combined and deposited as one payment ie. 2 players = $60.00, 3 players = $90.00 etc. Please use your surname and the first initial of each player as the reference no.
If you wish to purchase a Mill Park Tennis Club Polo Top or Cap for the upcoming season please submit your order via. our Merchandise page.