The committee has received confirmation from the council that we can open our courts for Social Tennis and Coaching under strict conditions.
These conditions are
- There is a maximum of 10 people PER FACILITY as a whole at any one time. It is the club’s responsibility to manage this strict number limit to ensure compliance.
- Pavilions MUST remain closed expect for access to toilet facilities
- No equipment hire or sharing permitted
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
As such the committee has made the decision to open the courts at South Morang via Book A Court from 7:00 am Tuesday 20th October 2020. Limiting all play to singles only
This provides the safeguard of keeping below the maximum 10 people threshold and also maintains a register of the main contact who made the booking for contact tracing purposes.
Our facilities at Mill Park will be used exclusively by our Professional coaches during this time.
During Current COVID-19 restrictions all Bookings must conform to the following as advised from Whittlesea Council.
- Casual play – singles only – maximum two people per court
- Using Sanitiser before and after play (provided inside each gate)
- Tennis equipment must not be shared
- Details of everyone entering a tennis facility must be registered for tracking purposes
- Social Distancing is always to be adhered to.
- No socialising at the courts – arrive, play, go home.