As per the State Government’s recent announcements, the following changes to restrictions came in to effect from Friday 18 June:
- 25km radius limited has been lifted.
- Community sport can resume for training and competition for all ages but is limited to the minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity (i.e) players, coaches).
- Spectators are not allowed, although people necessary for events such as trainers, coaches, umpires, carers, parents and guardians are exempt.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory outdoors unless the 1.5 metres physical distancing requirement cannot be maintained. Face coverings must be worn indoors except if an exception applies.
Access to community pavilions is granted with the following restrictions in place:
- All attendees must sign in using the QR system
- 1 person per 4 square metre density limits in each space applies at all times
- Maximum of 75 people per facility as a whole applies at all times
- Maximum of 10 people gathering in any one group applies at all times
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times
As a result of these announcements, The Club is now open for social hitting, training and competition.
NEJTA Finals resume on Saturday 19th June. Good Luck to all out teams competing.
Junior Club Championships are being held at Mill Park Venue on Sunday 20th June. for those that have registered, we will be on contact directly to inform of start times.
Thank you for your understanding over the past few weeks of another lockdown.